Thursday, October 28, 2010

10 years ago today...

10 years ago today, Matt & I got married. Wow. I always thought 10 years sounded like a long time. Honestly? It flew by!

I don't know where the time went. 10 years ago tonight we were dancing on the dance floor and doing our best to personally talk to everyone who came to our wedding. Two days after that we began our honeymoon in Aruba. A week later we were spending our first night in our new home.

And now 10 years later we have finished a degree, travelled all over the world, moved, changed jobs, built a home... and a life. We started a family and have 3 beautiful daughters.

You know how when you read a really good book and you are tempted to turn to the last few pages to see how it ends? That's how I feel sometimes. These first 10 years have been so great, I can't wait to see how the rest turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment