Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shhh!

I have a secret.

When this little gal sneaks into our bed in the middle of the night...

... I don't mind. I really don't.

Kate's been a snuggle bug since she was born. I used to nap with her after her early morning feeding and she'd wiggle her way into that spot between my chin and my chest. She could never get close enough. It was certainly the best part of my day back then.

Now, with 2 more girls in the house, napping with one of them is futile. So when Kate sneaks in around 1 or 2 am, we let her snuggle right in the middle of us. It doesn't matter that our queen size bed gets smaller when she enters it. It gets cozy.

And the best part is that an hour or two later I can carry her back to her bed and she says, "Goodnight, Mama. I love you," as I tuck her in. Melts my heart.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment